44MAIN is an innovative, pop-up storefront space in Cold Spring, NY serving as a hub for creativity and local spirit.
Our pop-up storefront’s mission is to extend the ecological values of The Figure Ground Studio (the architecture and landscape architecture office with which we share space). To this end, we strive to ensure that we host local artisans, artists, non-profits, and conservationists who utilize natural, non-toxic materials, salvaged and vintage artifacts, or are otherwise actively conscious of such matters. 44MAIN offers weekend and multi-weekend rental options for you to share your work with Main Street locals and visitors from all over the world.
Please note: We rent the storefront for a minimum of of two consecutive weekends, and a maximum of 4 consecutive weekends.
Please Contact Us
You can reach out via this form about renting 44MAIN or for general inquiries.
Pop-up Shop Features
- Sun-filled Storefront Space – Located right on Cold Spring’s busy Main Street. Half a block walk from the Metro-North train station, ample on-street parking, access to local hiking trails and local parks (google street view).
- Window Shelves – Great for wares, objects, and sculptures.
- Open Floor Plan – 125 sq ft. display area, highly visible 6′ x 8’ window, 10′ side wall heights, back display walls 7′ high.
- Web & Newsletter – Your flyer listed on our website and in our newsletter, with an archived blog post with links to your website.
- Sidewalk & Window Signage – Your pop-up posted on our sidewalk sandwich sign and in our Main Street window.
- Desk Space, Bathroom, Small Fridge, Wifi – 3′ x 4′ desk available for all projects, bring your lunch, and stay in touch.
- Multi-Weekend Rental Options – Cold Spring is bustling on the weekends! During the weekend, Main Street is filled with hikers, shoppers, sightseers, and locals –it’s the best time to be active in your pop-up!