44MAIN is an innovative, pop-up storefront space in Cold Spring, NY serving as a hub for creativity and local spirit.
Our storefront opened out of a desire to invite in the community. 44MAIN’s programming is curated, with preference given to local artisans, artists, non-profits, and conservationists. 44MAIN offers weekend and multi-weekend rental options for you to share your work with Main Street locals and visitors from all over the world.
Please note: Within a one month period, we rent the storefront for a minimum of three days and a maximum of two consecutive weekends.
Please Contact Us
You can reach out via this form about renting 44MAIN or for general inquiries. The storefront is booked on a first come, first serve basis.
Pop-up Shop Features
- Sun-filled Storefront Space – Located right on Cold Spring’s busy Main Street. Half a block walk from the Metro-North train station, ample on-street parking, access to local hiking trails and local parks (google street view).
- Window Shelves – Great for wares, objects, and sculptures.
- Open Floor Plan – 125 sq ft. display area, highly visible 6′ x 8’ window, 10′ side wall heights, back display walls 7′ high.
- Web & Newsletter – Your flyer listed on our website and in our newsletter, with an archived blog post with links to your website.
- Sidewalk & Window Signage – Your pop-up posted on our sidewalk sandwich sign and in our Main Street window.
- Desk Space, Bathroom, Small Fridge, Wifi – 3′ x 4′ desk available for all projects, bring your lunch, and stay in touch.
- Weekend and Multi-Weekend Rental Options – Cold Spring is bustling on the weekends! During the weekend, Main Street is filled with hikers, shoppers, sightseers, and locals –it’s the best time to be active in your pop-up!